GALANT 2.0GLS TD - CEL code 43

Algemene 8G gerelateerde topics die echt nergens anders tussen passen.
Plaats reactie
Xgoliveira

GALANT 2.0GLS TD - CEL code 43

Bericht door Xgoliveira »

Hallo jongens, en heel erg bedankt voor je aandacht voor dit bericht
 Ik ben nieuw op dit forum.
 Ik kom uit Funchal, Portugal.  Een klein eiland aan de Atlantische Oceaan genaamd Madeira.
 Ik spreek geen Nederlands, dus dit bericht is vertaald door Google Translate.  Hoe dan ook, ik probeer wat hulp van je te krijgen, misschien ondervond ik de ECU-probleemcode die ik kreeg.

Ik heb (al enkele jaren) problemen met mijn Galant 4D68-motor (1999 jaar) versnelling.  Het komt willekeurig uit bij versnelling.

Nu, heel vaak, gaat het servicelampje bij het afdalen van een heuvel aan, en als het gebeurt als ik op het gaspedaal druk, reageert het in veilige modus-versnelling, het reageert als bijna geen versnellende hemel als alles wordt ingedrukt tot het einde van de cursus ... en  het slechte deel is wanneer het draait om een ​​heuvel op te gaan, de motor alleen draait op de 1e versnelling bij 2000 tot 2500 tpm (min of meer) als helemaal geen vermogen om te rijden en te schakelen voor andere versnellingen ... de auto loopt in  veilige modus ... het stationair is perfect, geen rook, geen lawaai, de temperatuur ziet er goed uit;  gewoon helemaal geen stroom ...

Ik heb de CEL zelffoutcodes diagnosys gemaakt en ik krijg:

43 - Dieselpomp Solenoide timingregelklep TCV.

Dus controleerde ik met multimeter voor de weerstandswaarden, en controleerde ik of het aangrijpt / beweegt door het te verbinden met 12v en aandacht te besteden aan klikgeluid.

Ook heb ik de meerderheid van alle betrokken sensoren op het brandstoftoevoersysteem getest, zoals aanbevolen door de werkplaatshandleiding.  Alles ziet er goed uit en er is geen probleem gevonden ...

Ik vroeg me af of het misschien de krukaspositiesensor zou moeten zijn ... maar controleer dit al met de multimeter en het ziet er goed uit ... en nadat deze recent de distributieriem heeft vervangen en de sensor zich in goede omstandigheden bevindt en goed geplaatst.

Ook heb ik de dieselinjectiepomp vervangen door een andere goedkope die ik vond (maar stuur hem op om te testen en schoon te maken)

Hoe dan ook, er is nog steeds precies hetzelfde probleem ...

Als CEL aan is, is de brandstoftoevoer weer gestart als de motor opnieuw wordt gestart en ziet alles er weer goed uit en het bedrijfslampje gaat uit.  Of tijdens het rijden als CEL ALTIJD aan is wanneer u een heuvel / weg afdaalt als u het koppelingspedaal gedurende 2 seconden indrukt, gaat het CEL-lampje uit en is de brandstofkracht normaal ...

andere informatie is dat ik merkte dat het bij warm weer veel vaker voorkomt ...

Dus het probleem doet zich voor wanneer de motor in compressie draait en het gaspedaal helemaal niet indrukt ... de CEL wordt langzaam ingeschakeld ...

dus vraag ik me af of het defecte probleem ligt bij de luchtmeetgegevens of er is iets mis met de dieselpomp? ... de enige kleppen die ik mis te testen zijn de EGR-solenoïden en vacuümkleppen ...

alle informatie of tips worden echt uitgelegd.
 bedankt jongens en sorry voor de lange tekst

Proost :agree: :agree:
 Xavier
Xgoliveira

Re: GALANT 2.0GLS TD - CEL code 43

Hi guys, and really thanks for your attention to this post
I'm new at this forum.
I'm from Funchal, Portugal. A small island on the Atlantic called Madeira.
I don't speak Dutch so this post it's in English as maybe some of you can speak as well.

Anyway i'm trying to get some help of you may experienced the ECU issue code I got.

I'm having a trouble (already for few years) with my Galant 2.0GLS 4D68 engine (1999 year). It randomly exhitate the aceleration.

Very frequently now, when going down a hill the Service Light switch on, and when it happens if I press the acelerator pedal it answers in safe mode acceleration, it reacts as almost no accelerating heaven if pressing all until end of course... and the bad part is when it turns to go up a hill the engine  only runs at 1st gear at 2000 to 2500 rpm (more or less) as no power at all enough to drive and shift for other speed gears... the car run in safe mode...the idle is perfect, no smoke, no noise, temperature looks ok; just no power at all...

I made the CEL self error codes diagnosys and I get :

43 - Diesel pump Solenoide Timing Control Valve TCV.

So I did check with multimeter for the resistance values, and checked if engaging/moving by connecting it with 12v and paying attention to clicking sound.

As well I have tested majority of all sensors involved on fuel suplying system as recomended by workshop manual. Everything looks ok and no problem fail found...

I was wondering may should be the crankshaft position sensor... but already check with multimeter and it looks ok...and after it recently have changed timing belt and the sensor is in good conditions and well placed.

As well I replaced the diesel injection pump by another cheap one I found (but send it to test and clean)

Anyway, still there exactly same problem...

When CEL s on, if restarted the engine the fuel suplying is back again and everything looks good again, and the service light switch off. Or when driving if CEL s on ALWAYS when going down a hill/road if pressed the clutch pedal during 2 seconds the CEL light turns off, and fuel power is normal...

other information is that I noticed that when weather is hot it happens much more frequently...

So the issue situates when engine is running in compression and not pressing the accelerator at all... the CEL turns on slowly...

so makes me wonder if the faulty issue is at air measuring data? or anything wrong with diesel pump?...the only valves I missed to test are the EGR solenoids valves and vacuum valves...

any information or tips is really apretiated.
thanks guys and sorry for the long text

Cheers
Xavier
Uray25
Provincie: Friesland

Bericht door Uray25 »

Hi Xavier,

And Welcome...
I've read your post and I think the Pressure Regulator is the Culprit. It's not a very advanced engine.
So my guess would be that the one thing on your Diesel Pump with a wire is Faulty. Should be something like a valve.
They wear out, so maybe look @ that first. Used replacement units are probably having the same problem.

Just my2cents.

Regards,

Raymond
Xgoliveira

Hi Raymond

Thanks for the answer. Yeah I m thinking to send the diesel fuel pump and injectors for repair...
Anyway before I still will test the vacuum solenoid and valves just to make sure of it.
Looks like its not very common issue, as I have search it on internet and no topics of it...
It's common on Pajero/Montero models from some generation... but in Galant and Lancer models looks like not common at all...

I will post the solutions when I get it

Thanks again for the attention
And congrats for the great forum you guys made.

Cheers
Xavier
Yeti
Provincie: Connacht (IRL)
Contacteer:

Bericht door Yeti »

Hi Xavier,

any use of this?

Afbeelding
1999 2.0L GLX Limited edition Adding,
VR-4 OEM strut Brace, VR-4 OEM Brakes, EVO 6 OEM OZ racing Rims, Recaro Sport Trendline seats, OEM CC, OEM AUTO A/C, OEM HL Washers, OEM Folding Mirrors, OEM Muffler Control.
Rest complete new bolt over and Paint.
Xgoliveira

Hi Yeti
Thanks for the page

Yes I have tried this solutions and checked the normal parameters for valves and sensors... and all of them are ok. As well adjusted a bit the acelerator parameters to normal specs as workshop... that's why I doubt from intake air sensors... some things is failing only when engine is in compression (when going down a hill and not pressing the acelerator)...
Need to check again and seat a bit to think... if not I will send to mechanic, but will cost me a lot... they will start to replace all sensor 1 by 1...

Thanks for the answer...

Cheers
Xavier
Uray25
Provincie: Friesland

Bericht door Uray25 »

Hey Xavier,

Have you opened and checked the ECU for leaking Capacitors ? Can give all sorts of intermittent errors...
Have had them myself on numerous occasions in the past and recently I had a Lexus LS400 with the same problem...

Good Luck.
Xgoliveira

Oh...

I didn't at all...
Yeah, it's a probability... maybe the ECU is damaged and giving/collecting the non desired data and sending wrong faulty codes...

I will seat after new year and check for it

Thanks all of you guys

Cheers
Xavier
Plaats reactie

Terug naar “(8G) Algemeen”